Recall Arrangement of Fiido X
As of April 18, 2022, Fiido X recall reservation service is officially started. For all X users, please review the user protection plan as below, for the preferred exchange plan based on your needs. Please notice that, booking the free collection service for sending back the seat clamp and lug first, before choosing the exchange product, is needed. If there's any questions or doubts with the recall arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support and understanding.
User Protection Plan
01. For users from IGG and Fiido website
A. A new upgraded Fiido X
User will receive a update Fiido X(without seatpost battery and seat)
Upgraded Fiido X
It is estimated all the referred Fiido X will be ship out from the factory during June,25 2022 to July,10 2022.
B. An equal value Fiido E-bike
User could exchange for an equal value Fiido E-bike
For IGG Backer order amount below $1099
→ free replacement of D11 / M1pro OR exchange to D21 by sending back the battery of old X by own expense
The shipment of the first batch from the factory will be arranged since June 1, 2022
For IGG Backer order amount of $1299
→ free replacement of D21 OR exchange to M21 by sending back the battery of old X by own expense
For order amount of $1599
→ free replacement of T1
C. For EU&US region, replace Fiido Ebike which are in stock + refund the difference
For users urgent for the bike, current models in overseas warehouses are available to choose.
L3 / D3Pro
The shipment from overseas warehouses will be arranged since April 25, 2022
1. We will provide all customers with free replacement according to the above product protection plan, all users are required to send back the seat clamp and lug of Fiido X, and fill in the tracking number on appointment page, to join the user protection plan. According to personal needs, every user can choose one replacement plan from the above replacement schemes to make an appointment.
2. All replacement will enjoy a new warranty period from the date of delivery. For details, please consult email@example.com.
3. The updated Fiido X frame will come with an additional three-year warranty.
02. For user who purchased Fiido X from distributor
Please contact local authorized distributor or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of recall.
How To Recall?
All users who received our recall email could make an appointment for free collection service following the step 1 and step 2 as below.
Please notice that, step 3 can only be processed after the waybill is provided, please complete the step 2 first and collect the waybill from the deliveryman first.
Please remove the seat clamp and lug by following the below video instruction.
For users who have not received the products, please skip this step and make an appointment for product replacement directly, without booking a free collection service.
How to Remove?
Booking a free collection service.
Make an appointment for a free collection service, send seat clamp and lug back to Fiido's designated address.
Make an Appointment to Recycling →
Make an appointment for product replacement.
According to individual needs, choose one of the three replacement options to make an appointment.
Choose Replacement Options →
Step by Step to Disassemble
Please remove the seat clamp and lug by following the video instruction, if there's any questions or doubts with removing, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Upgrade plan for Fiido X frame V2
As of April 12, 2022, Fiido officially started the mold proofing and testing work based on the Fiido X frame upgrade program. The specific schedule is as follows:
- Product verification / Expected completion date: April 26, 2022, release the test report. (If the test is passed, the following work schedule will be promoted as plan; If the test fails, the following work schedule will be postponed for 15 days.)
- Mass Production / Estimated start time: April 27, 2022
- First shipment / Estimated shipping date: June 25, 2022
Q1: What should I do now?
Q2: What is the waybill number? Is it the same as the tracking number of my order for X?
Q3: What is the order number?
Q4: I’m Canadian user who hasn’t received the bike yet, what should I do?
Q5: I’ve booked the free collection, can I choose the replacement now?
Q6: Where can I find the frame number?
Q7: I’v imputed the old tracking number and finish choosing the replacement, what should I do now?
Q8: I’m out for business / out of town, and can’t remove those two parts and send back before the expiration date, what should I do?
Q9: How to remove those two parts?
Q10: I can’t remove the part, what should I do?
Q11: I bought the bike from the original IGG user, what should I do？
Q12: I bought the bike from an local distributor, what should I do?
Q13: Why in a hurry to ask those two parts back?
Q14: My bike is in a good condition with no issue, does it still need to recall?