Fiido X is Evolving
Born to evolve for users.
Check out how it has evolved over a year.
2. An upgraded pass-code security system to include a power saving mode
2. A full Shimano 7 speed shifter
3. Upgraded fenders made of PP for better durability.
4. Upgraded magnetic folding units for better reliability and convenience
2. Adjusted algorithm for torque system. More range provided for gear 1
3. A Derailleur hanger included for protection
4. A softer and finer saddle for more comfort
2. Better cable protection – 60% damage risk
3. Improved folding clamp. Easier to use and save 3 seconds folding time
|MODEL||FIIDO X (250W)||FIIDO X (350W)|
|Electric System||Fiido System||Fiido System|
|Battery Brand||DMEGC 18650||DMEGC 18650|
|Battery Cycle Times||800 times||800 times|
|Charging Time||7 hours||7 hours|
|Security System||Fiido Security System||Fiido Security System|
|Display||LED with USB Charging Port||LED with USB Charging Port|
|Sensor||Torque Sensor||Torque Sensor|
|Gear System||Shimano 7 Speed||Shimano 7 Speed|
|Motor||250W Brushless Geared Motor||350W Brushless Geared Motor|
|Power Assisted Range||130KM / 80.7Miles||110KM / 68Miles|
|Brake System||Hydraulic Brake||Hydraulic Brake|
|Frame Material||Magnesium Alloy||Magnesium Alloy|
|Tire Size||20''*1.95 inch||20'' *1.95 inch|
- Featured On -
Matthew Miller - 11 Nov, 2022
Hippolyte Semin - 8 Nov, 2022
Michael Knott - 8 Nov, 2022
Jim Martin - 3 Nov, 2022
Micah Toll, Electrek - 26 Oct, 2021
Aurelio Vindigni Ricca - 11 Oct, 2022
Bruno Coelho - 21 Oct, 2022
Paul Ridden - 31 Oct, 2022
- What Online Reviewers Say -
- What's Inside The Box -
It was bumpy launch for X V2 untill this bike ended in our hands.Besides loving this bike I must say huge thanks for whole Fiido team for being responsible and not letting down thousands of Indiegogo backers.V1 has little misfortune for Fiido company as due to frame hinge issues they had to recall it.
New V2 came clearly with improved frame structure and added few more options on drive and power distribution as well as gear shifting.
Respect for whole Fiido team and sincere thanks.A.T
Fits in the boot/trunk. Flattens hills. Doesn't look like a drug dealers or old persons bike. Love it.